Rules & Regulation's
- All vehicles must be operational and currently registered for road use with the DMV in the name of the renter of the space. Yearly inspection will be made by Public Safety and the RV Storage Manager to ensure proper registration and condition.
- Items permitted to be stored in a space will be ordinarily restricted to recreational vehicles such as motor homes, travel trailers, boats and/or boat trailers and camper shells (cab-over, etc.) which will fit within the space limitations. Passenger vehicles may be stored at the discretion of management.
- Insurance policy must be kept current at all times and copies of policy renewal must be on file with the RV Storage Manager.
- 30-day notice is required before space is vacated.
- Sub-Leasing is not aloud in anyway.
- No overnight Stays